Another Realme device has received the May 2020 security patch update. This time Realme X50 Pro devices in china have reportedly started getting the latest security update. The latest A.18 update brings some camera and audio optimizations
The update brings the software version RMX2071_11_A.18. The update brings various bug fixes which were being reported after the last update. Realme X50 Pro, last month got 4K recording with the April 2020 security update and this May 2020 update improves the camera quality of the device even further. For the full changelog, scroll down below.
The update is being rolled out in a phased manner so it may take a few days to reach every handset. Just like any other update, this update is also being pushed via OTA (over-the-air).
You can manually flash the OTA firmware. Additionally, users can manually check for the OTA update via Settings – Software updates – Download updates manually. If available, you can download and install the latest OTA update.
Realme X50 Pro RMX2071_11_A.18 May Security Patch Changelog
- Update default wallpaper
- New 5G network mode
- Optimize camera shooting
- Optimized the stability of front and back camera continuous shooting
- Optimize 4K video mode preview and video stability
- Optimize audio effect
- Optimize system stability
- Optimized interface display
- Optimize the recovery time after the data network is disconnected
- Optimize WiFi and data network switching time
- Fix the problem of delay in the homepage of King Glory
- Update Android May 2020 security patch
If you own any of the devices above and have updated to the new update, share your thoughts in the comment section down below.