Finally, the Google Camera Port has made its way to Xiaomi’sRedmi 7. Now users can take better pictures thanks to the Gcam For Redmi 7. Follow the guide to Download and Install Google Camera APK For Redmi 7
Google is a company which is known for new innovation and their work on mobile software is very top-notch. Google camera app first came with Original Pixel and became an instant hit thanks to the image processing by the camera pp. The app has loads of unique features which other camera app lacks.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 has a 6.26″ (15.9 cm) display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The device runs Android v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It is powered by an Octa-core (1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 250 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 250) processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded Up to 512 GB via micro sd.
The device sports a dual rear (a 12 MP + 2 MP) camera and an 8 MP front camera. The device houses a 4000 mAh non-removable Li-Polymer battery. The device comes to with Adreno 506 GPU.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Redmi 7
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
Other Devices Gcam: Download Google Camera APK For All Xiaomi and Redmi Devices (Gcam)
How To Install Gcam On Redmi 7
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.