The Xiaomi Redmi 7A, the Global variant has been updated with MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable ROM. The update is tagged with software version number V18.104.22.168.QCMMIXM.
The update is now made available online. You can download from the link below. Additionally, the interested users can also check for the OTA update Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update.
The new firmware update brings all the Android 10 goodies along with the exclusive MIUI 12 features and improvements like new system UI, animation transitions, privacy protection, improved system security, improved app permissions, new stock ringtones, new stock wallpapers, floating window mode, AI call assistant, improved control centre, Xiaomi Health, improved global dark mode, Mi carrier services, messaging, camera improvements, weather improvements, and more. You can check out the full update changelog below.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 – Changelog
- Optimization: Full screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2021. Increased system security.
- System animations
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Fix: Control center wasn’t always displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Dark mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
Download Xiaomi Redmi 7A MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM
V188.8.131.52.QCMMIXM (Global Stable) – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
How To Install Xiaomi Redmi 7A MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow our manual flashing guide to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery method).