Here is a detailed guide to Remap Squeeze/Active Edge Feature On Google Pixel 2/2 XL.Now users can set a different task to Active Edge On Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.Out of the box, it defaults to Google Assistant but now users can change that and a different app can be trigged while squeezing Google Pixel 2/2 XL.
As you guys know that Google recently released their latest Flagship device which is Google Pixel 2, which is also a successor of Google Pixel. The device really comes with many amazing features and function. So, this article is for those users who want to customize their new Google Pixel 2.The Google Pixel 2 comes with Active Edge feature which allows you to squeeze your device to launch Google Assistant and incoming calls etc.
In this article, we gonna show you How to Remap Squeeze/Active Edge Feature on the Google Pixel 2. We’ll use the app known as Button Manager. We have given the link of it in the download section below. This is not the official way but a hacky way. Remap Active Edge on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
- ADB and Fastboot drivers
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Active edge should be enabled on your Google Pixel 2/2 XL.
How to Remap Squeeze/Active Edge Feature on the Google Pixel 2/2 XL
- First of all, download the Button Mapper app from the download section.
- Install and Launch the button mapper app and enable Accessibility for the app.
- Tap on Go and turn on the service for button mapper.
- Now go back to the app and under button headers, select Active edge and tap on Customize.
- Now connect your device to the PC/Laptop.
- Open ADB and Fastboot and type these commands in the CMD window
db shell sh/data/data/flar2.homebutton/keyevent.sh
- Now you have to grant permission, then you have to restart your device.
- Done!!! Now you can customize it according to your needs.
If you have any queries related to this then please do ask in the comment section.