In this guide, you will learn How To Restore MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM (Firmware).This guide will also help you fixing soft bricked MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 and return back to stock Android lollipop Firmware.You can also Six bootloop (recover from bootloop)
This is a Galaxy Core variant from T-mobile having Model number SM-G360T1.This device is an entry-mid range Android device with a very low price tag.Follow this guide only if you want to install the Stock Android lollipop ROM On MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1.
Remember, this guide is Only for the MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1.You can easily flash the stock Android lollipop ROM built number G360T1UVU1AOFA via Odin Flashing tool.We will be sharing full step by step installation guide
If You want to root your MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 then follow the link below ↓
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
Full Guide To Safely Restore MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
1.BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
- How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (If you have TWRP recovery / rooted users)
2.INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY DRIVERS
- Download & Install Samsung USB drivers On your PC
3.SETUP ADB & FASTBOOT DRIVERS ON PC
- Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 Stock Android 5.1.1 ROM (Source:Samsung-Firmware.org)
How To Restore MetroPCS Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM With Odin
Step By Step Guide
- First of all download & Install Samsung Galaxy USB drivers on Windows PC (From above Link).
- Next, Download the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 Stock Firmware from the link above and extract the folder on your desktop. (download the right firmware according to your device’s model number)
- Download ODIN flash tool from the above link. Extract the folder and you will see the ODIN.exe file in the folder.
- Now Turn off your Galaxy Cre Prime and Boot in download mode.(Hold down Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time)
- Once your Core Prime is in download mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable and run the ODIN.exe file on your desktop.
- If everything is right and drivers are working properly. You will see the blue box on the ODIN screen, if not reinstall the drivers again and reboot your PC.
- Now select the AP option from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file that you extracted
- Hit the Start button from the ODIN screen to start the flashing process.
- Once completed you will see the PASS messages on the ODIN and Phone will reboot automatically. Now you can disconnect your phone.
- Done!!! You have successfully Install / Flash the Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM On Your Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page