Though there are plenty of Android smartphones out in the market, in a few years, Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has acquired its position in the Indian market due to its fully-featured smartphones at an affordable price tag. Realme X2 Pro is a perfect example that was launched back in October 2019 with the flagship-grade hardware specifications. It also comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box that was based on ColorOS 6. Then Realme has released its own skin called Realme UI which is based on Android 10. Now, if in case, you’ve upgraded your Realme X2 Pro to Android 10 and doesn’t happy with the look or performance and you want to go back then you can do this easily. Check out how to [Roll Back] Downgrade Realme X2 Pro Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie by following the guide below.
Realme UI features so many new additions or improvements that you may not find on the older version of Android 9 Pie. However, it’s not necessary that everyone will find the latest software version and especially the latest skin. Those who love and find handy to use ColorOS 6 UI on their Realme devices, they’re most welcome and the company has also decided to provide the downgrade version.
So, all the interested users can easily go back to the previous version. However, there are a couple of requirements or you can say useful notes mentioned below that you should read properly before jumping to the Android 9 Pie from the Android 10 (Realme UI 1.0).
[Roll Back] Downgrade Realme X2 Pro Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie
Make sure that the rollback firmware installation process will delete all the device data. So, take a full data backup at first and you will be shifted to Android 9 Pie again which means you won’t be able to use all the essential features of Android 10.
- After the rollback, ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED! Please make sure to backup before you proceed.
- Rollback operation may probabilistic have unforeseeable impacts on your phone.
- Rollback operation will modify some of the system functions, and prevent you from receiving the latest Realme UI push.
- If you want to experience the Realme UI version (Based on Android 10) after rollback, you have to manually download the full Realme UI version package from the official website to update.
Manual package Link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- This package is released and available for Indian users only.
If you’re okay with the important notes then you can proceed. Ensure that you’re running on the latest software version on your Realme X2 Pro (Indian variant).
- Realme X2 Pro having 60% or higher battery level
- Realme UI rollback manual package
- Realme X2 Pro (Indian Stable) – Rollback Firmware [Android 9 Pie]
Steps to Rollback Realme X2 Pro to Android 9 Pie
- First of all, download the rollback package to the phone storage.
- Copy the package to the phone storage first directory in the File Manager.
- Click on the rollback package > Select ‘Upgrade Now’ if you decide to rollback. (Please do not move your phone until the process finish)
- Finally, restart your handset and wait for the device to boot into the Android 9 Pie system again. It will take a couple of minutes. So, have some patience and enjoy!
Hope you’ve successfully have done (downgrade) rollback Realme X2 Pro to Android 9 Pie from Android 10. Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.