Root Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520K With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat: Samsung Galaxy A5 was launched in January 2017.It has a large 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.The device is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.It comes with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.It sports a 16-megapixel primary back camera and a 16-megapixel front camera for selfies.The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.The device houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery
If you are a Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520K user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place.In this post, we will give you all the basic information regarding rooting, its benefits, etc. and then we will provide a step-by-step guide which will help you root your device within no time.
This method is only for the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520K which comes with model number SM-A520K.This method will work on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware version.Don’t try this method on other models of the device.
The rooting process of Samsung devices is different from other OEMs.There are two ways to root Samsung devices 1) With TWRP 2) With CF Auto Root.First, users have to unlock the bootloader of the device, then TWRP installation should be done using Odin flash tool.Once Odin Flash Tool is installed, users can flash supersu or magisk to get root access on their devices.Don’t worry here we will be covering everything which will help you to Root Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520K On Android 7.0 Nougat.But there is another way which is using CF-auto root.Here we will be sharing a guide to root the device by CF-auto-root.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 7.0 Nougat) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMySamsung Galaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520K USB Drivers
- Download CF Auto Root for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520K
How To Root Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520K With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat
- For the rooting guide, check out our this guide -> How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!