Root Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T and Install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.1.1: Even though you can benefit from a lot of things if you root your phone, you have to remember that you will not receive any OTA update in the future and your warranty will also be void.But you can regain the warranty after uninstalling the root access.So, if you still want to Root Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T On Android Nougat 7.1.1, follow the step by step guide below.
This method is only for the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T which comes with model number SM-J700T.This method will work on Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware version.
If your device is running the Nougat 7.1.1 firmware, then you can use the following guide to install TWRP and root your Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T. By rooting your device you would enable superuser access, which means you can use your device to it’s fullest potential.Also, rooting your device allows you to install Custom ROMs from your recovery. Custom ROMs are Android-based operating systems which have more features and customization options than the Stock Touchwiz OS.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMySamsung Galaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T USB Drivers
- Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T
How To Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T On Android Nougat 7.1.1
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnSamsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T >
How to Root Samsung Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Samsung Galaxy J7 T-Mobile SM-J700T successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.