In this guide, you will learn How to Root LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware.The process is very simple and easy.You just have to download the SuperSu file then flash it via TWRP recovery to get root access.Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step guide to Safely Root LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware with direct download link
TLG has started rolling out latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B For lats year’s flagship LG G3.Now LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0 are available for download.If you haven’t updated your LG G3 to Official Marshmallow then Follow this guide > Download & Install LG G3 Official Marshmallow 30B Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0
Thanks to Chainfire’s auto boot patcher, it’s very simple and easy to get root on most Marshmallow firmware from most manufacturers.You can root LG G3 Marshmallow 30B update by simply flashing the latest SuperSU v2.65 beta zip from TWRP recovery
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How To Root LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware Update
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Bootloader Must be unlocked
- This tutorial is only for LG G3 D855 model
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Safely Root LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware
Download SuperSU v2.65 – Latest Version
How To Root LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware
Step By Step Guide
- Make Sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device like TWRP
- Then Download and transfer the SuperSU v2.65 beta zip to your LG G3. (download section)
- Now Boot your LG G3 into TWRP recovery.
- Then Just Select Install and flash the SuperSU v2.65 zip file that you transferred in the Previous step
- Once flashing is done. Reboot your G3.
- Done!!! Your LG G3 On Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware is now rooted
For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.