In this tutorial, you will learn How to Safely Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE SM-G7105 running on Android 4.4.4 KitKat having built number built id KOT49H.G7105XXUBNI2.In this guide, we will be using Odin Flash tool and a windows Computer.If you have a Grand 2 LTE and you want root access the just follow the guide to safely Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE SM-G7105
- Download & Install Odin (Jdoin3) For MAC OSX
- Download odin v3.09 for pc (Direct Link)
- Download Odin 3.10 for free (latest Version)
- This Only for Grand 2 LTE model no. SM-G7105
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Grand 2 LTE while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide below to Safely Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE SM-G7105
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Kitkat
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
Now it’s time to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE SM-G7105 –>>
CF-Root File For Grand 2 LTE (20.54MB)
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE SM-G7105
Step By Step Guide
- Read Pre-requirement section and after setting of all thing follow the below procedure
- After that download the root file from the download section above and extract them.Below is the image after extracting
- Now boot your device into download mode by following steps given below
Fist turnoff your device.Then Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Once in download mode, you will see a yellow warning triangle.Press the volume up key to continue
- Now open the Odin3 you have just extracted In step 2. (look small image of extracted file above)
- Now connect your Galaxy Grand 2 LTE to your PC via USB cable
- Once your device is detected by Odin tool, click PDA and the select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (you have extracted).
- After that click Start to begin the Flashing process
- The rooting / Flashing process may take up to 1 min so don’t panic
- Once the process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass mark in Odin.
- Now disconnect your device.Now your device is fully rooted
- Go to the app drawer and now you can see SuperSu app there
- To verify the root status install Root Checker.
*During this process Smartphone will re-boot automatically.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.