You have landed on this page means, you are a Samsung Galaxy S10 user and for some reasons you want to install the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F), then we have got you covered here. Here we will be sharing the Full collection of Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM (firmware).
Every manufacturer developed its own modified firmware based on Android OS. The Stock ROM is the pre-installed firmware which comes with the device out of the box and it’s the official and the stable system software for that particular phone. If you have bricked or ruined your device by installing any malicious firmware or infected custom ROM, then this article can be helpful for you because we have brought the Stock ROM for Galaxy S10 with which you can return back to your phone’s official system software which allows you to get official system and firmware update, your smartphone will return to that state at which it was manufactured.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
About Galaxy S10
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is the smaller variant of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But it shares same internal with it’s bigger brother. The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes equipped with slightly smaller 6.1 inches Dynamic AMOLED display (1440 x 3040 pixels resolution).
The global variant is powered by Samsung‘s own Exynos 9820 (8 nm) Octa-core CPU whereas the US and Chinese variants are powered by Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm). It also has 128/512GB/1 TB internal storage coupled with 8/12GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S10 sports a triple 12MP (f/1.5-2.4) + 12 MP (f/2.4) telephoto + 16 MP (f/2.2) ultra wide rear camera setup and a 10 MP f/1.9 front shooter for selfie. It now has a Fingerprint scanner which is placed under the display. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie at the top of Samsung’s One UI. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!