HBO MAX is the newly launched on-demand online video streaming platform based on subscriptions, powered by WarnerMedia Entertainment and only available for the USA region right now. Though the service offers both Adult and Kid profiles to create or manage according to the users.
However, if in case, you’re using the Adult profile to get all the mature contents from HBO MAX and your kids are looking into the contents, then you should always set parental control on HBO MAX. Let’s take a quick look at the steps below.
In this Parental Control option on HBO MAX doesn’t come with any additional features or settings to play with it. You just need to set a Parental Control lock (PIN/Password) in order to keep a safe distance from your kids all the time. Just make sure to do not disclose the PIN to your kids by any means. Now, follow the below steps to set a PIN on your HBO MAX profile.
Set and manage parental control on HBO MAX
Mac and Windows Computers users
- Open the HBO MAX account in the web browser on your PC.
- Click on the Profile icon from the upper right corner -> Click on Parental Controls.
- Enter a new PIN according to preference and click on Create Pin.
- Enjoy! You can now manage your Kids profile settings using the Parental Controls option.
Android and iPhone users
- Launch HBO MAX on your Android or iPhone handset -> Tap on Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the Gear icon (Settings) -> Now, tap on Parental Controls.
- Enter a new PIN and tap on Create Pin in order to enable the Parental Controls feature.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.