Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On SOLO Aspire 4, so follow the guide carefully. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about SOLO Aspire 4 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The available firmware name is Solo_Aspire_4_OTA_6.0.zip and it is around 2.31 GB in size. The firmware is a FOTA file based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users bricked their devices while rooting their device and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
SOLO Aspire 4 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: SOLO Aspire 4
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download SOLO Aspire 4 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For SOLO Aspire 4
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On SOLO Aspire 4
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Now change the firmware file name to update.zip
- Now boot your device into recovery and install the firmware file
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.