Sprint has started rolling out the latest December 2020 security patch update via OTA (Over-the-air) with build number F700USQS3BTK2 to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. It is based on Googe’s latest Android 10.
This update is currently being rolled for Samsung Sprint Galaxy Z Flip devices in the US. If you are a Sprint Galaxy Z Flip user, you may have already received the December Security Patch OTA update notification on your device.
If the update has not been on your device’s system update section, then just wait for few more days for the update to come, else you can manually download and flash the F700USQS3BTK2 December 2020 Security Patch on Sprint Galaxy Z Flip using Odin by following our guide.
Sprint Galaxy Z Flip December Security Patch update rolls out
- Device Name: Sprint Galaxy Z Flip
- Model: SM-F700U
- Region: US
- Android version: Android 10
- Build Number: F700USQS3BTK2
- Android Security Patch Level: 1st December
As we mentioned it above the update brings the latest security patch update which was released by Google in December Security. Most of the security vulnerabilities have been addressed. It also brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Samsung Sprint Galaxy Z Flip which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner or you can manually flash the full firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
- December 2020 Google Security patch
- Bug Fixes
- Security and Performance improvements
Steps to Install December 2020 Security Patch on Sprint Galaxy Z Flip
Installation Guide (Manual Flashing using Odin)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On your Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note:Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining