Download and Install Stock ROM On BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro [Official Firmware]: The stock firmware files name are 1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangya_bq-user-484-Fastboot-FW and 1.2.2_20180611-1702-zangyapro_bq-user-485-Fastboot-FW respectively. The firmware file is around 1.3 GB in size. It is shared by the official website so we are thankful to them. The stock firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo The ROM is for Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor variant of BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro, so don’t flash on any other device. The firmware can only be flashed via Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) Tool.
Both the devices are pretty similar in design but specs are quite different. The BQ Aquaris X2 is powered by Snapdragon 636 processor whereas the Pro variant is powered by a Snapdragon 660 which is the best mid-range CPU currently. The BQ Aquaris X2 has 32GB + 3GB RAM and 64GB + 4GB RAM option and the X2 pro has 64GB + 4GB RAM and 128GB + 6GB RAM variants. Both the Aquaris X2 and Aquaris X2 Pro devices come with an FHD+ display with 2.5D Corning® Gorilla Glass and a screen resolution of 1080 P. These screens have 18:9 Aspect ratio with slim bezels which makes them unique.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro is now available for download. The Android Version is Android 8.1 Oreo. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of QFIL Tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: QFIL Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On BQ Aquaris X2 / X2 Pro
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer and Extract that using any unzipper app like WinRAR.
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tool, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
You have successfully installed the stock firmware on your device. If you have any question related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.