Moto G7 Power was launched back in February this year pre-installed with Android 9 Pie. In August, Verizon brought the Android 10 update to G7 Power, and now T-Mobile. Most of the devices in Moto G7 series have already upgraded to Android 10, and for G7 Power, it took a bit longer.
The Android 10 OTA arrived to T-Mobiles Moto G7 Power in the US. The update comes with a build version QCO30.85-18. You will get a notification for the update, or you can manually check by going to Settings->About Phones->System Updates. We have also added a link at the bottom to download the full stock firmware.
Android 10 important features
- Dark Mode: Android 10 has in-built dark mode so you don’t need to rely on third-party apps.
- Family Link: With this feature, you can control your other devices with options like set screen timing, see device location, and more.
- Focus Mode: This feature allows the user to pause the selected application so that you don’t get notifications from those apps and focus on the work.
- Smart Reply: Android 10 lets you easily reply to the messages appearing in the notifications even without opening the app.
- Security: With every Android update, Google adds new security layers and same in case with Android 10.
- Live Caption: As the name suggests, it shows live caption of audio and videos and works even with the recorded videos.
Android 10 full stock firmware for Moto G7 Power – Download Link[source]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.