Moto G7 Power was launched back in February this year pre-installed with Android 9 Pie. In August, Verizon brought the Android 10 update to G7 Power, and now T-Mobile. Most of the devices in Moto G7 series have already upgraded to Android 10, and for G7 Power, it took a bit longer.
The Android 10 OTA arrived to T-Mobiles Moto G7 Power in the US. The update comes with a build version QCO30.85-18. You will get a notification for the update, or you can manually check by going to Settings->About Phones->System Updates. We have also added a link at the bottom to download the full stock firmware.
Android 10 important features
- Dark Mode: Android 10 has in-built dark mode so you don’t need to rely on third-party apps.
- Family Link: With this feature, you can control your other devices with options like set screen timing, see device location, and more.
- Focus Mode: This feature allows the user to pause the selected application so that you don’t get notifications from those apps and focus on the work.
- Smart Reply: Android 10 lets you easily reply to the messages appearing in the notifications even without opening the app.
- Security: With every Android update, Google adds new security layers and same in case with Android 10.
- Live Caption: As the name suggests, it shows live caption of audio and videos and works even with the recorded videos.
Android 10 full stock firmware for Moto G7 Power – Download Link