A Detailed Guide To Root Moto G5/G5 Plus Safely without PC: So you purchased a Moto G5 or a Moto G5 Plus and now you want to root it? If the answer to that question is yes then you are certainly in the right place. There can be a lot of reasons why a user would like to root his/her device. Today, in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily root your Moto G5/G5 Plus safely without using a PC. Rooting a device is an incredibly easy job which can be completed within minutes if done properly. If proper care is not taken, you might end up bricking your device and it might be rendered useless.
The Moto series as we all know is a highly successful and most trending mid-range mobile series of recent times. Moto series has come up with some excellent models, two of which are Moto G5 and G5 Plus. However, some users are still not satisfied no matter how many features they get. They will still want to root the phone and tap into the pool of infinite options to customize the device.
If you are interested in rooting your Moto G5/G5 Plus, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below To Safely Root Moto G5/G5 Plus Safely without PC.
If you want to root your device by SuperSu or Magisk using PC then follow the linked post (working method)
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Why should you root your device?
- You get the opportunity to install custom ROMs and custom kernels on your device and get faster and better performance.
- You can block ads in apps using the ad blocker.
- Uninstall bloatware and other pre-installed apps.
- You get the option to increase battery life and performance by killing the background processes automatically.
- Access to unlimited customization options to give the interface a new look.
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
- These One click Root Tools are safe to use.Fewer chances of bricking the device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.[symple_box color=”black” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””][icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Note: Most of the newer devices (marshmallow and above) don’t support these tools, but you can check yourself whether it works or not[/symple_box]
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android
To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Moto G5/G5 Plus Safely Without PC/Computer or Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC
Pic credit: AndroidPIT
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.