Moto Z force is the latest flagship from Lenovo. Moto Z force comes with locked bootloader out of the box. Unlocking the bootloader lets you flash ROM, root your device, or install any custom recovery or custom ROM. Unlocking bootloader of Moto Z force may void its warranty. In this article, we will guide you how to unlock the bootloader of Moto Z force. Follow the below step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader of Moto Z Force.
If you want to get more out of your device, then ou should unlock the bootloader of your device. Unlocking the bootloader will enable you the possibility of rooting, installing ROM, installing custom recovery in your device. You need to get unlock token from Motorola site by giving them your code (You will get this in below guide) to unlock bootloader of Moto Z Force.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto E3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Motorola drivers on your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of Moto Z Force
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- After ADB drivers installation, Go to ADB folder (C:\ADB). You see files ADB and Fastboot.exe.
- Now open the command prompt by press and holding “Shift + right mouse click” then choose ‘Open command window here’.
- Connect your Moto Z force to PC and execute the following command to enter into Fastboot.
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the below command to get the code.
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- By executing the above command, you will get the string. Copy that code into notepad and delete the blank space between the code to get the single line.
- Now go to Motorola’s unlock the bootloader website and Sign in or create a free account.
- Paste the above saved code (Unlock String) in the moto site in step 6, accept the terms & conditions and click on Can my device be unlocked?.
- Unlock code will be sent to your registered mail id.
- Copy the unlock code sent to your mail id and execute the following command
fastboot oem unlock UNLOCK_KEY
- Done!! Bootloader is unlocked in your Moto Z Force.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.