Here in this guide, we will go through all the steps which are required to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A30. Like most of the Android devices, Samsung A30 also comes with a locked bootloader but Samsung allows its users to unlock it very easily. Here I am talking about the international unlocked variant of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 was released in MWC 2019. It is a mid-range Android device which comes equipped with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen with full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. The phone is powered by octa-core Exynos 7904 SoC, paired with lone 4GB RAM option and 64GB of inbuilt storage with an inbuilt microSD card slot (up to 512GB). The device houses a 4,000mAh non-removable battery that supports 15W fast charging via USB Type-C port
The device runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of Samsung’s One UI. Unlike, it’s bigger brother triple camera, it features a dual rear camera setup (a primary 16-megapixel sensor with an f/1.7 lens and a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 lens. The device sports a 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera.
If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Steps To Unlock Samsung Galaxy A30 Bootloader
Part 1: Enable OEM Unlocking
- First, enable Developers Options on your device
- Before proceeding take a full backup
- Now Go to Developer Options > Scroll down to OEM Unlock and Enable it.
- Now, you have to remove the Samsung Account from the Galaxy A30
- Reboot your device for once.
- Now, download and install CROM Service 1.0.8.APK on yourGalaxy A30.
- Launch the CROM Service app > toggle the slider option to turn it on [wait for the complete process]
- Now your device’s bootloader should be unlocked if you followed all the steps carefully.
Done!!! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your device.