Here I will be sharing Full Step By Step Guide On How To Safely Unroot Coolpad Note 3.You don’t need a Computer or Laptop for this procedure.You only need a stable internet connection.
This guide will come very handy if you want to unroot your rooted Coolpad Dozen Note 3 device.You can get back your warranty after unrooting your coolpad Note 3.
Coolpad Note 3 is one of the best budget friendly android smartphones.It offers mid-range specs with a very low price tag.It also has a fingerprint scanner which is stupid fast and accurate.We have tested this smartphone and it is the best in it’s pricerange.
If you have a Coolpad Dazen Note 3 and now you want to unroot it then you are at the right place.We will be sharing Full step by step Guide to safely Unroot Coolpad Note 3
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Coolpad Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This Guide is only For CoolPad Note 3, so don’t try on other models.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% of juice
- Device must be rooted
Follow the Guide below to Safely Unroot Coolpad Note 3 with Superuser App
How To Safely Unroot Coolpad Note 3
- Download the SuperSu App From the Playstore
- After Installing the app, go to the app drawer and open it
- Next go to the main setting menu of the App and tap on “Full Unroot” Option.
- It will prompt for your confirmation click on continue.
- Once the Unrooting is done, the app will close automatically
- Now uninstall the SuperSu App.
- Restart your device
- Done!!! Now your Coolpad Note 3 is unrooted
For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If you have any question related to this Post, feel free to ask in the comment section below.