Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 A510FXXS7CRL6 December 2018 Security Patch (OTA Update): After Asian Markets, now the Galaxy A5 2016 users in the Middle East region have started getting the latest December 2018 security update. This update mainly addresses the software related bugs and provides a better software experience to the users.
It’s a well-known fact that major flagship devices get regular updates from the manufacturer but what is great in case of Samsung is that the company has been providing regular updates with latest security patches to its entry-level and mid-range devices as well. The Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 has started getting the latest December 2018 security patch update.
About Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 A510FXXS7CRL6
The OTA has been rolled out in the Middle East region and only available for Samsung users. This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in December Security. The update comes with build number A510FXXS7CRL6. The update brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build. It also brings stability and performance improvements. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
- Device Name: Galaxy A5 2016
- Model: SM-A510FD
- Region: The Middle East Region (Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa)
- Android version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build Number: A510FXXS7CRL6
- Android Security Patch Level: 1st December
Manually Update Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 to A510FXXS7CRL6 December 2018 Security Patch
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner or you can manually flash the full firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
How To Install Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 A510FXXS7CRL6 December 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note: Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining