Install Android 7.0 Nougat July Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016: The latest July security patch update is currently being sent out to the Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 devices by Samsung. The update is sent in the form of OTA with the build number A510FXXU4CQG7 for the Galaxy A5 2016 devices running the latest version of Android Nougat 7.0
The July security patch update brings with itself several bug fixes for common issues. It also improves the overall stability of your device, so it is necessary that you immediately update your Galaxy A5 2016 to this latest security patch update to protect your device from malware attacks or software crashes.
You can check for the update from settings –> about device –> Software update. If you have not received the update yet, don’t worry, the update is being sent out in phases and it might take some time to reach your device. If you want to manually install the update right now, then you can follow our step by step instructions below.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 2016 (A510FXXU4CQG7)
- Download Android Nougat 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A5 2016.
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
HOW TO INSTALL A STOCK FIRMWARE USING ODIN
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in the comments section!