It has been more than a year since Lenovo launched the Lenovo K3 Note. The smartphone was launched with Android 5.0 Lollipop on March of last year and it was later updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. However, after a few months, Android was updated to a much powerful and feature rich version of Android Nougat. But unfortunately, Lenovo didn’t roll out the Nougat update to the K3 Note.
So, if you are one of those persons who is disappointed that your Lenovo K3 Note has not yet received the Nougat update yet, don’t worry, we have a solution for you. With our below step by step guide, you can manually install the Android Nougat update easily. The update brings with it a lot of new features like a revamped notification panel, enhanced doze feature and overall UI improvements.
Here In this guide, we will guide you on How To Download and Install Android 7.1 Nougat On Lenovo K3 Note.Currently, Android 7.1 is the latest Android.We have an AOSP 7.1 ROM which is based on latest Android Nougat 7.1.You can Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 7.1 Nougat by flashing this custom ROM on your device using TWRP recovery
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Lenovo K3 Note users only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
- Lenovo K3 Note AOSP 7.1 – Download
- Lenovo K3 Note Modem – Download (Flash only if sim card not detect)
- Download Gapps – Download
How to Install Android 7.1 Nougat on Lenovo K3 Note | AOSP 7.1 ROM
- First of all, download the Nougat file and the GApps from the download section.
- Now Boot Your Device Into TWRP Recovery
- Now Flash the AOSP 7.1 ROM via TWRP recovery.Guide linked below
- Now flash the Android 7.1 Nougat GApps Pack Via Recovery
- Then flash Lenovo K3 Note Modem if sim card is not detected
Done! Now your device is running on the latest Android Nougat firmware. If you have any queries regarding this feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.