Now you can download and Install Stock ROM on Versus BV2000 (Firmware File) as the official firmware is now uploaded and available for everyone to download. The Firmware file name is Versus_BV2000_MT6735M_V0.0.2.1_161025.zip. It is compatible with MediaTek MT6735M powered variant only. The firmware is around 840 MB in size.
Many Android users unlocked their bootloader and install custom recovery on their device only to install custom ROMs. No doubt custom ROMs are one of the best things about the Android ecosystem but there are some major drawbacks too. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers so there is a huge possibility of not getting regular updates and support for the ROM. Only popular ROMs like Lineage OS, Pixel Experience and Carbon get official support from their respective team.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Versus BV2000 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Versus BV2000
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Versus BV2000 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Versus BV2000
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram