Here in this guide, we are going to share a detailed guide to download and Install Stock ROM on Vertu Aster P Replica (Chinese clone). The official firmware of the device has been made available. The Official firmware is now uploaded and available for everyone to download. The Firmware file name is Vertu_Aster_P_MT6755_21062019.zip and it is around 1 GB in size. It is compatible with MediaTek MT6755 powered variant only. The firmware is based on Android mobile OS. We are thankful to firmwarecare website for the ROM file.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
Many Android users unlocked their bootloader and install custom recovery on their device only to install custom ROMs. No doubt custom ROMs are one of the best things about the Android ecosystem but there are some major drawbacks too. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers so there is a huge possibility of not getting regular updates and support for the ROM. Only popular ROMs like Lineage OS, Pixel Experience and Carbon get official support from their respective team.
With time Custom ROMs do make the device slow as they are not optimized properly. Some times users experience various bugs while using a Custom ROM. And the biggest issue is bricking the device. While the installation process of Custom ROM is fairly simple but there is a huge chance of doing something wrong and bricking the device. In that case, only installing or flashing back the Stock Firmware can fix the device.
Vertu Aster P Replica Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vertu Aster P Replica
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Vertu Aster P Replica Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM on Vertu Aster P Replica (Chinese clone)
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.