As the name suggests, the Vivo V20 SE (Special Edition) can be also considered as a smaller or lighter edition than the standard Vivo V20 model. This is the younger sibling in the V20 family and has been announced recently in September 2020. Now, if in case, you’re one of the Vivo V20 SE device users or planning to get it soon and you’re one of the Android geeks who love to heavily customize or even flashing custom firmware, enabling root access, installing custom recovery, etc, then this guide is for you. Here we’ll be sharing the link and steps to download the Vivo V20 SE USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool.
The Vivo V20 SE comes with a 6.44″ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio, Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, Adreno 610, 8GB/128GB of memory variant, a 32-megapixels of selfie camera, 48-megapixels + an 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels rear camera setup, a 4100mAh battery with 33W quick charging, in-display fingerprint sensor, all other major sensors & connectivity options, etc.
While connecting your smartphone to the PC/Laptop, you’ll require the USB Driver to be installed at first on the computer for stable and faster connectivity during transferring files or flashing files. Meanwhile, the ADB Fastboot Tool is a small utility command-line tool that also runs on Windows PC/Laptop which allows you to install the ADB & Fastboot files without any requirement of installing the full Android SDK Package. To recall, ADB stands for ‘Android Debug Bridge’.
Advantages of ADB Fastboot Tool
- It’s compatible with all Android devices
- Can run smoothly on Windows or macOS computer
- Flash Custom ROMs
- Install Custom Recovery files
- Enable Root access
- Unlock / Relock the device bootloader
- Can uninstall bloatware from the device
Vivo V20 SE: Download USB Drivers
Download ADB Fastboot Tools
Steps to Install Vivo V20 SE USB Drivers on Windows
- Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Next, you need to download the Android USB Driver zip file from the download link given above.
- After downloading, extract the file on your PC (via WinZip or 7-Zip).
- Open the extracted driver folder and you will find the application USB-Driver-vX.X.XXX version (.exe) file.
- Run the .exe file as an administrator.
- You can choose your installation path manually.
- Proceed to Install the application.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button.
- You can restart your computer once (if required).
- You’re done. Now, you can easily connect and perform the file transfers or use ADB Fastboot Tool on your Vivo V20 SE device by using the USB Cable.
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below. Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.