How To Root Vodafone Ultra 7 and Install TWRP 126.96.36.199: Vodafone Ultra 7 users get stuck in android version marshmallow and they want to root and add twrp in their device for installing custom Roms, So after this method you i ll not be able to get Otas.
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install latest TWRP 188.8.131.52 and root Vodafone Ultra 7. Vodafone Ultra 7 has really good specs as it is launched in 2016, it comes with 2 GB Ram and 16 GB internal it can be expanded to 256 GB. Vodafone Ultra 7 has 5.5 inch HD display, has all the common sensors( Accelerometer, proximity, compass). It has one-day battery backup.
Very special thanks to Adreno306™, Senior Member of Xda for sharing the ROM with us.This ROOT + TWRP 184.108.40.206 For Vodafone ultra 7 source code.If you want to know the buglist or any other information of the ROM, Please do visit the source page here.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Vodafone Ultra 7.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely ROOT + TWRP 220.127.116.11 In Vodafone ultra 7.
Steps To Root Vodafone Ultra 7 and Install TWRP 18.104.22.168
- Download this Rar file and extract it
- Put this files in your Sd Card: SuperSu_1 and SuperSu_2
- Switched off your device and open SP FLASHTOOl
- When the Sp Flashtool starts, select MT6755 scatter file and MTK_AllinOne_DA.bin file.
- Select Only recovery and load the TWRP_22.214.171.124 file.
- Press download.
- Connect your powered off phone to PC via USB cable.
- After flashing the TWRP, hold Volume Up + Power to boot into TWRP.
- In TWRP press “INSTALL” and flash the Boot patch- SuperSu_1 and then flash root- SuperSu_2
- Reboot and enjoy.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learned Root + Twrp 126.96.36.199 On Vodafone Ultra 7 If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram