Apple recently rolled out the latest iteration of the firmware for its smartwatches and it came in the form of watchOS 10. The new update comes with a long list of noteworthy features such as new metrics for cycling workouts, overhauled app designs, a Smart Stack widget, new watch faces, and more.
However, the new update has also brought along a few bugs and glitches. Many users have been complaining that they’re getting the Weather Complication Not Working issue on watchOS 10. In this issue, the user isn’t being greeted with a dash rather than the complication.
If you are getting this issue, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Weather Complication Not Working on watchOS 10.
How to fix Weather Complication Not Working on watchOS 10?
To resolve the Weather Complication Not Working, Apple rolled out a couple of updates in the form of watchOS 10.0.1 and watchOS 10.0.2. However, both of these updates weren’t able to patch this bug. What’s even more irritating is that many users had raised this issue and filed bug reports in the beta stage itself. The tech giant might not have given enough attention to this issue as it is still popping up. The only silver lining here is that Apple has shared a couple of workarounds to resolve this issue.
It is recommended that you try out both of these workarounds to check which one ends up being successful. Here are the methods to fix Weather Complication Not Working on watchOS 10.
Method 1: Tweak the weather permissions
- On your iPhone, you need to go to Settings -> Privacy and Security
- After that, head over to Location Services, scroll down, and then tap “Weather”
- Under Allow Location Access, you need to tap “Never” and then select the original setting
- Check if you’re still getting the Weather Complication Not Working issue
Method 2: Reset location and privacy
- On your iPhone, you need to go to Settings -> General
- Now, you need to go to Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Tap “Reset” and then select Reset Location and Privacy
- If prompted, you should enter your passcode and reset