Install Resurrection Remix ROM On Xiaomi Mi 5x (Android 8.1 Oreo) | : If you are the users of Xiaomi Mi 5x then here is the good news for you now you can get the latest version of Android Oreo 8.1on your device. Though this is not the official update by the manufacturer but this is a Custom ROM from the team at Resurrection Remix. You can flash this custom ROM easily we have shared each and every step to do. Xiaomi Mi 5x to Android 8.1 Oreo
The latest build of this custom ROM is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now Xiaomi Mi 5x codenamed blanc has started getting the Resurrection Remix Oreo Custom ROM.If you are a Xiaomi Mi 5x user then you can Update Xiaomi Mi 5x To Android 8.1Oreo Via Resurrection Remix Oreo. Xiaomi Mi 5x to Android 8.1 Oreo
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1Oreo to have the full experience. Xiaomi Mi 5x to Android 8.1 Oreo
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On Xiaomi Mi 5x (Android 8.1Oreo ROM)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Xiaomi Mi 5x only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1Oreo On Xiaomi Mi 5x [Resurrection Remix V6.0.0 Oreo]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Xiaomi Mi 5x using your data cable.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Mi 5x into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi 5x. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!