Good news for all the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE users as the company has started pushing the latest Android 10 official stable update in Russia and other regions as well. The update is rolling out in batches and will take a couple of days or so to arrive on all the Mi 9 SE units. Previously, the firmware update was available for the Mi 9 SE in China. The new software update brings the February 2020 Security Patch Level to the device that improves the system stability and increases the system security as well.
Now, all the interested Xiaomi Mi 9 SE users can easily download and install the update from this article. All the Mi 9 SE global variant users will receive the build number V188.8.131.52.QFBMIXM and the Russian variant users are gettings a build number V184.108.40.206.QFBRUXM.
The latest Android 10 update on the top of MIUI 11 stable version brings all the goodies like dark mode, screen time management, improved app vault, improved notification panel with the status bar, improved lock screen, dynamic sounds, AOD (Always-on display), improved app permissions, enhanced location privacy control, improved camera app, overlapping images in scrolling screenshots, etc. Now, take a quick look at the update changelog below:
Changelog: Mi 9 SE MIUI 11 Android 10
– Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
– Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Status bar, Notification shade
– Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
– Fix: The app crashed in PRO mode
– Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
As we’ve already mentioned that the OTA update is rolling out in a phased manner and can take some time to hit all the global and Russian units completely, you can check for the software OTA update on your handset. Go to the Settings – About phone – Software updates – Check for updates. If available, make sure to download and install the latest update.
If in case, the update notification isn’t available yet, then you can download and install the firmware update manually on your Mi 9 SE from the link & guide below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
- Take a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- You will require a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Firmware for Mi 9 SE:
- Mi 9 SE MIUI V18.104.22.168.QFBMIXM Global Stable – Recovery ROM
- Mi 9 SE MIUI V22.214.171.124.QFBRUXM Russia Stable – Recovery ROM
Guide to Install MIUI 11 Android 10 update for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now, follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed the latest MIUI 11 Android 10 update along with February 2020 patch on your Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Global & Russian variant.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.