Xiaomi has rolled out the latest December 2020 security patch to Mi A2 in India as an India Stable ROM. The update is based on MIUI 12 (Android 10). It brings version firmware V220.127.116.11 QDIMIXM
This is an incremental update which integrates the latest security patch and improves the security of the device. The update also addresses some reported bugs and promises to provide better performance and system stability.
The latest update bumps the firmware version to MIUI 18.104.22.168 QDIMIXM. It is being rolled out as an OTA. You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update.
- Improves system security by updating Android Security Patch to December 2020
- Improves performance and system stability
Download Mi A2 MIUI V22.214.171.124 QDIMIXM
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.