Another Xiaomi device has been updated with the May 2020 security patch. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite users have reportedly started receiving the May security patch update. Even the update is now available for download as well.
The update brings software version V188.8.131.52.QFNMIXM. It aims to fix all security vulnerabilities and improve system stability and performance.
Just like all the firmware updates, it is being rolled out via OTA and in a phased manner. You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out globally in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units.
Mi Note 10 Lite MIUI 184.108.40.206.QFNMIXM Changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2020. Increased system security
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.[/su_note]
- Take a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- You will require a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Mi Note 10 Lite May 2020 security update: Download Link
Guide to Install Firmware update for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now, follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed the latest MIUI 11 Android 10 update along with May 2020 patch on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.