Now users can download it and flash Stock ROM On XYZ Saga M8 manually as the Firmware file is made available. Like most of the entry and mid-range devices, XYZ Saga M8 is powered by a MediaTek CPU so users need to use the YGDP Tool to Install the Stock Firmware on the device. The YGDP Tool is very easy to use and this is the perfect solution for MediaTek devices.
The XYZ Saga M8 official stock firmware file name is XYZ_Saga_M8_20171129_6.0_CPB.zip. The firmware file is around 1.3 GB large in size so a good stable WiFi connection is recommended. The File is shared by the firmwarefile website. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and only compatible with XYZ Saga M8 so don’t flash this on any other Heeyu device or you may end up bricking your device. This CPB stock firmware can be flashed with YGDP Flash Tool.
Official Flash Firmware For On XYZ Saga M8
We are sharing a step by step guide to install the XYZ Saga M8 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about XYZ Saga M8 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Stock ROM and What are its benefits
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
XYZ Saga M8 Stock ROM Details
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: YGDP Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: XYZ Saga M8
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download XYZ Saga M8 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For XYZ Saga M8 || Credit: firmwarefile website
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On XYZ Saga M8
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.