Download/Install ZenFone 3 Deluxe Oreo Firmware Update [WW_V22.214.171.124]: Asus is officially rolling out Oreo firmware update via OTA Over-the-air). Here, we are providing a direct link to download ZenFone 3 Deluxe Oreo firmware update having version number WW_V126.96.36.199. The update will bring Android 8.0 Oreo as well as the latest security patch for the device.
The update is a major update.It comes with all the new Oreo features.Along with that, it also brings many bugs fixes to the device.The update improves the system stability and performance of the device.As this is a major update, it weighs in at 1.91 GB.So a stable internet connection is recommended.
The OTA is already available for many users and there are many who are still to get it as Asus is releasing it in different phases. If you cannot wait for it to arrive on your smartphone as an OTA, you can download the firmware and update it manually.
About ZenFone 3 Deluxe Oreo Firmware WW_V188.8.131.52
- Android Oreo system upgrade.
- Removes third party Apps like TripAdvisor, Puffin Browser, and Kindle.
- Also removes Do It Later, Mini Movie, Quick Memo, PhotoCollage.
- Moves FM Radio function to the quick setting.
- Access All Apps menu by performing the swiping up gesture
We at rootmygalaxy.net will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device in case something goes wrong. So, proceed at your own risk.Make sure you are following the guide properly.
- First, go to Settings>About>System Update> Check for Update. Check if the OTA is available or not. If available take the update. Else, follow the following steps.
- This method is applicable only for ZenFone 3 Deluxe (ZE520KL) For WW SKU.
- Take a full backup of data because everything will be erased in the process.
- Make sure that the battery has at least 60% charge to prevent accidental shut down.
- Make sure there is at least 2GB of free space available on your device.
- Download ZenFone 3 Deluxe V184.108.40.206 Full Firmware
How to Install ZenFone 3 Deluxe Oreo Firmware Update [WW_V220.127.116.11]
Step 1. Download the files from the download section and rename it as update.zip and transfer to your SDcard.
Step 2. Turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up buttons together.
Step 3. Once in the recovery mode, select the option ‘Apply update from SDcard’.
Step 4. Then browse and select update.zip file that you transferred.
It will take some time and then reboot the phone.
Step 1. Enable USB Debugging mode from Settings> Developer Options. To enable Developer Options, you have to go to Settings> About Phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times continuously.
Step 2. Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Windows or Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Mac and install it.
Step 3. Download the Full firmware and rename it to update.zip and copy it to the ADB folder.
Step 4. Turn off your phone and boot into recovery boot by pressing Power + Volume up buttons simultaneously.
Step 5. Choose the option “Apply update from ADB’ and connect your device to your computer.
Step 6. Go inside ADB folder on your computer, press shift and right-click to open the command prompt. Type the following command –
This should list your device and ensure it is connected.
Step 7. Type the following to flash the OREO firmware –
adb sideload update.zip
Wait for the process to complete and then disconnect and reboot your device.
Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining