In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install Galaxy A9 PRO (SM-A910F) A910FXXU1AQE2 Android 6.0.1 Update. The Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware is now available as an OTA for Galaxy A9 Pro users. This will be available in a phase wise manner to all the device’s users shortly.
If your Galaxy A9 Pro is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you can get the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install Galaxy A9 PRO (SM-A910F) A910FXXU1AQE2 Android 6.0.1 Update.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.We will update this post once we have Marshmallow firmware file for other’s model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy A9 Pro while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy A9 Pro smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Odin3 v3.10
Download and install the Odin on your PC
Download and Install Galaxy A9 PRO (SM-A910F) A910FXXU1AQE2 Android 6.0.1 Update
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)