Download Latest Magisk v14.0 ( Magisk Manager v5.3.0) With Android 8.0 Oreo Support: This is really a great news for all android users as Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 is now available for Android.Very Special thanks to XDA developer topjohnwu for releasing the update.
This new update comes with few bug fixes.The busybox issue and integrated the new installation method for ADB are now fixed. If you already have Magisk installed, you just have to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.3.0 APK and after that, you can update to the latest version of magisk inside the App. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Now Download and Install Magisk v14.0 for Android from the download section below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which allow users to modify and tweak their phones systemlessly.It provides users root access without modifying the system partition.With Magisk users can install OTA updates even when the device is Rooted.Magisk in some ways better than SuperSu, it also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to download Latest Magisk v14.0 ( Magisk Manager v5.3.0) on Android right now.
Magisk 14.0 Changelogs
– [script] Simplify installation scripts
– [script] Fix a bug causing backing up and restoring stock boot images failure
– [script] Installation and uninstallation will migrate old or broken stock boot image backups to proper format
– [script] Fix an issue with selabel setting in util_functions on Lollipop
– [rc script] Enable logd in post-fs to start logging as early as possible
– [MagiskHide] magisk.img mounted is no longer a requirement
Devices with issues mounting magisk.img can now run in proper core-only mode
– [MagiskBoot] Add native function to extract stock SHA1 from ramdisk
– [b64xz] New tool to extract compressed and encoded binary dumps in shell script
– [busybox] Add busybox to Magisk source, and embed multi-arch busybox binary into update-binary shell script
– [busybox] Busybox is added into PATH for all boot scripts (post-fs-data.d, service.d, and all module scripts)
– [MagiskSU] Fully fix multiuser issues
– [Magic Mount] Fix a typo in cloning attributes
– [Daemon] Fix the daemon crashing when boot scripts opens a subshell
– [Daemon] Adjustments to prevent stock Samsung kernel restrictions on exec system calls for binaries started from /data
– [Daemon] Workaround on Samsung device with weird fork behaviors
- You need to have a bootloader unlocked device to use magisk
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- Before following the guide, take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager 5.3.0 for Android
- Download Magisk v14.3 and Magisk Manager v5.4.0 (latest)
- Download Magisk v14.2 and Magisk Manager v5.3.5
- Download Magisk 14.0 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.3.0 apk – Download
How to Install Magisk v14.0 on Android Phones
It is a very simple process.You just have to download the latest Magisk, then flash that via custom recoveries like TWRP.If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.