This guide will teach you How to Download & Install Odin (Jdoin3) For MAC OSX.AS you guys know Odin 3 is an official Samsung Flashing to made for windows operating system, but now you can install it on your Mac OSX.Just follow the guide below to Install Odin (Jdoin3) For MAC.
What is Odin?
Odin3 is Samsung’s Official tool for flashing firmware, recoveries, bootloaders or modem files on Samsung Galaxy device.You can unbrick, unroot and return back to stock firmware using this simple flashing tool.The tool actually becomes handy when your device is soft-bricked and you can’t find a way to fix it. By flashing stock firmware using Odin3, you can restore your device to complete stock firmware.This is one of the most important and recommended tools for all Samsung android users.
Thanks to famous XDA developer Adam Outler, who has ported Odin3 to MAC and named it as JOdin3. JOdin3 works with Heimdell, that was previously available for MAC, but now users can do their tasks much more easily using JOdin3.Now you can easily Download & Install Odin (Jdoin3) For MAC OSX.The installation process is very simple, safe and easy
→Follow the guide below to Download & Install Odin (Jdoin3) For MAC OSX
You can’t flash large files with JOdin3 like flashing the firmware files.
- Must Install the latest version of Java on your MAC OSX from here.
- Download and install Heimdall on your MAC OSX from here.
- Make sure that you do not have Samsung Kies installed on your MacBook.
- Connect your device with MacBook via USB cable.
- Remove the Samsung Kies from your MacBook if you’ve already installed.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Samsung device form Settings > Developer Options.
Download & Install Odin (Jdoin3) For MAC OSX (Direct Links)
Access the online JOdin3 on your MacBook
Note→There are two ways to use JOdin3 flashing tool on MAC OSX, one is to download the offline version and other is to use it online.
How to Use Odin (Jdoin3) On MAC OSX
- First of all, download the offline version of JOdin3 or access the online JOdin3 on your MacBook. (Link in the download section)
- Open the jOdin 3 (Offline or Online) then Tap on “PDA” tab.
- After that Navigate to the required .tar.md5 file which you want to flash on your Samsung Android device
- Now boot your Samsung device into download mode
Bootloader Mode:→Press and Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home buttons altogether and plug it to MacBook using USB cable.
- Then just Uncheck all the options in JOdin3 except Auto-Reboot option.
- Now Click the “Start” button now, JOdin3 will ask you for PIT file of your device. All the tool to obtain this file for you.
- Then Just follow the on-screen instructions
- Once Flashing is done, your Samsung device will automatically reboot
- Done!!! Enjoy