A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Honor Play: The Honor Play was recently launched by Huawei (August 2018). The phone is advertised as a gaming phone and it also has the latest processor which is well optimized for games like PUBG. The Honor Play comes equipped with a 6.3-inches IPS LCD display( 1080 x 2340 pixels). The Honor Play sports a dual rear camera setup the primary camera is 16 MP, f/2.2, PDAF and the second one is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has a 16 MP front camera with f/2.0. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS) videos.
The Honor Play runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 out of the box. It houses a 3750 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device. It is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 970 (10 nm) Octa-core Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and Mali-G72 MP12 coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Mate 20 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Honor Play
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select System option
- Tap on Backup and Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.