After a long long wait, the Europen variant of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) (SM-A750FN) has started to receive the June 2020 security patch update with software version number A750FNXXU4CTE3. It is based on Google’s Android 10.
This update is currently being rolled for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) devices in some Europen countries. If the update has not been on your device’s system update section, then just wait for few more days for the update to come, else you can manually download and flash the A750FNXXU4CTE3 June 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy A7 (2018) using Odin by following our guide.
Galaxy A7 (2018) June Security Patch update in Europe
As we mentioned it above the update brings the latest security patch update which was released by Google in June Security. Most of the security vulnerabilities have been addressed. It also brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner or you can manually flash the full firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
- June 2020 Google Security patch
- Bug Fixes
- Security and Performance improvements
Steps to Install June 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy A7 (2018)
Installation Guide (Manual Flashing using Odin)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On your Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note:Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining