HBO Max is a newly launched American subscription-based video-on-demand streaming service from WarnerMedia Entertainment. It has been recently launched in May 2020 and offers Max Originals, movies, documentary items, etc.
As all of us require an account profile to use and manage our works or items in one place, there is no doubt that creating or changing account profiles is quite necessary for a user. The same thing is also applicable for HBO MAX users. Here we’ve shared simple steps on How to Add and Change Profile on HBO MAX.
Meanwhile, adding multiple profiles or changing any existing profile details also useful to manage or control friends or family members within the same account. If in case, you’ve only one account on HBO MAX and you want to add more profiles or change a profile, head over to the steps below.
Steps to add a new profile on HBO Max and switch between profiles
Windows Computer and Mac Users:
- Open the HBO MAX account in the web browser on your PC.
- Click on the Profile icon from the upper right corner -> Click on Switch Profiles.
- Now, you have to choose the profile option like ‘+Add Adult’ or ‘+Add Kid’.
- Set a Profile name and image -> Click on Save.
- You’re done. Every time you want to switch between your profiles, just click on the Profile icon and use ‘Switch Profiles’.
Android and iPhone Users:
- Launch HBO MAX on your handset -> Tap on Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
- Tap on Switch Profiles -> Choose the profile option like ‘+Add Adult’ or ‘+Add Kid’.
- Set a Profile name and image -> Tap on Save.
- You’re good to go. Every time you want to switch between your profiles, just click on the Profile icon and use ‘Switch Profiles’.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram