Great News for Ulefone Metal owners/users as Unofficial AOSP Android 7.1.1. has been released for Ulefone Meta with many amazing and different features.The good news is that we have the full firmawre file which you can download.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on Ulefone Metal.The best part of this update is that this update comes that users can enjoy all new Android 7.1.1 features. Android 7.1.1 for Ulefone Metal
This is unofficial Android 7.1.1 update so you may not get all OTA update but the best part is that you can enjoy Android Nougat Features and Android 7.1.1 is latest Androi nougat version and you will get it from our guide this method require custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed on your android device and backup is must because in this process all you data will be lost. Follow this guide to safely Update your Ulefone Metal to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via Unofficial AOSP 7.1.1
Special thanks to fire855 for this AOSP Built. This unofficial update so it may contain bugs so plan ahead before installing the ROM. ( Android 7.1.1 for Ulefone Metal ).To know more about this ROM, please check the development page here.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Ulefone Metal Only
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Download Android 7.1.1 For Ulefone Metal→ Download Link
HOW TO FLASH / Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on Ulefone Metal
- Download the Android 7.1.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Ulefone metal using your data cable.
- Reboot your Ulefone Metal into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on Ulefone Metal. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
Done You Have Successfully Installed Android 7.1.1 on Your Ulefone Metal if you have any queries regarding this article then you can ask in the comment section. ( Android 7.1.1 for Ulefone Metal )