If you are someone who has bricked the device or just wants to install the Stock Firmware on Axiom Four S310 Storm, then you are at the right place. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
The Axiom Four S310 Storm Official Stock Firmware is now available for download. The uploaded firmware file name is Axiom_Four_S310_Storm_MT6737M_V12_02072018.zip. The firmware is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat Os. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6737M powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is around 1210 MB In Size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
All the manufacturers have their own modified version of Android for their devices. Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed on the device and that is specially developed for the device hence provides better stability and performance. But as stock firmware has very limited features users usually root and install third-party ROMs to get new features and performance boost. But sometimes in that process, users brick their devices.
Axiom Four S310 Storm Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Axiom Four S310 Storm
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Axiom Four S310 Storm Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Axiom Four S310 Storm
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.