Different Ways To Boot Into Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Recovery Mode: Like any other Android devices, bot Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL also has a stock recovery mode.Recovery mode with the fastboot mode is very important in Android ecosystem.Stock recovery on Android devices allows users to install OTA updates manually via adb sideload command.Users can perform a Factory or hard reset through Stock Recovery Mode.
Both the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL come with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 Octa-core SoC clocked at 2.3GHz and 1.9 GHz coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory which can be expanded via microSD up to 128GB.Both the device has a 12.2 MP rear and 8MP front camera for better selfies.Google Pixel 2 has a 5 inch Full HD OLED screen (1920 x 1080) whereas the Pixel 2 XL has a bigger 6 inch Quad HD display (2880 x 1440).The Pixel 2 XL houses a bigger 3520 mAh battery and Pixel 2 has a smaller 2700 mAh battery.Both are IP67 water and dust resistant.
Every Android device comes with a Stock Recovery and later if any user wants he can install Custom Recovery Like TWRP or CWM.These custom Recovery have loads of extra features compared to the stock recovery.Third-party Custom Recoveries like TWRP/CWM allows users to flash/install custom ROMs, Kernels and MODs to their phones. You can even root your Pixel 2 phone with SuperSU zip or Magisk via Custom Recoveries.
Google Pixel 2 Related Posts:
- Top 15 Best Must have Android Apps for Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL
- How To Root Google Pixel 2 XL and Install TWRP Recovery
- How to Boot into Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Bootloader / Fastboot Mode
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Of the benefits Of Having Custom Recovery[/su_heading]
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
How To Boot into Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Recovery Mode
There are two ways to Boot into Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Recovery Mode 1) Using Hardware keys on your Android device 2) Using a simple Fastboot command On Computer
We have a full dedicated guide on booting Android devices into recovery mode which is linked below, check out that post to get full step by step guide to Boot Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Into Recovery Mode
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/different-ways-to-boot-into-android-recovery-mode/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)[/su_button]