Easily Unlock Bootloader On Doogee BL5000: The DOOGEE BL5000 4G Phablet comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and it will be updated to Android 8.0 Oreo officially. It comes equipped with a large 5.5 inch FHD 1920 X 1080 Screen. It is powered by an MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz processor which is coupled with 4GB RAM.
It comes with 64GB onboard storage. It sports 13.0MP Dual Rear Cameras. It houses a 5050mAh Battery. These specs make it one of the best phones in this price range
Like most of the Android smartphone, Doogee BL5000 also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Doogee BL5000 while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Doogee BL5000
- First, you have to Enable Developer Option on the Doogee BL5000
- Now go to System Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
Some devices bootloader are pre-unlocked. If your device’s bootloader is locked, then you have to unlock it manually using some fastboot commands. The guide is linked below.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below