Easily Unlock Bootloader On DOOGEE X70 (2018): The Doogee X70 (X70) smartphone released in 2018. It comes equipped with a 5.5 inches IPS display with 540 x 1132 px resolution. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580M chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with microSD support up to 128 GB. The Doogee X70 runs on Android OS 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
The device houses a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. It sports an 8MP rear camera with Dual-LED and AF Rear and 5 MP Front camera.
Like most of the Android smartphone, DOOGEE X70 (2018) also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your DOOGEE X70 (2018) while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On DOOGEE X70 (2018)
- First, you have to Enable Developer Option on the DOOGEE X70 (2018)
- Now go to System Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
Some devices bootloader are pre-unlocked. If your device’s bootloader is locked, then you have to unlock it manually using some fastboot commands. The guide is linked below.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.