Most of the latest MediaTek chipset processor devices do come with a Google account lock (FRP lock) in order to secure the device system and data from unknown users. Here we’ll be sharing an in-depth guide to ByPass FRP on Realme C15 RMX2180 (Remove Google Verification). Luckily the process or removing FRP lock on MediaTek devices is quite straightforward with the help of the SP Flash Tool.
As mentioned above, this functionality has been recently added by Google in order to increase the security of the smartphone system and user data. Now, you may ask what is FRP lock and why it’s necessary for every Android user? We have shared a brief guide on it. To recall, Realme C15 runs on Android 10 on top of Realme UI 1.0 that is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 chipset. So, it’ll be easy to bypass the Google account lock by following the guide below.
What is FRP Lock or Google Account Lock?
The Google Account Lock or FRP means the Factory Reset Protection. If you’ve signed in with your Google ID on an Android device and then perform the factory reset for any reason, Google will cross-check the user authentication. It enhances the device as well as user privacy.
The FRP Lock was first introduced with the Android 5.1 Lollipop version but it’s getting more strict with Android Oreo and Pie running devices. Therefore, if you don’t have the old account credentials, you need to bypass it via SP Flash Tool.
In order to start the flashing process, some of the files and drivers will be required for your device. Follow the pre-requirements properly and then proceed.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your phone with the computer.
- Download and Install the Latest USB Drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Install the SP Flash Tool on your computer as well.
- Download the Realme C15 Scatter.txt file.
- Take a full backup of your phone data before going to the next process.
Steps to Install Tools on Windows
- After installing the USB Drivers and SP Flash Tool on your PC, follow the below step.
- Go to c:\Windows\inf location and search for the file “wpdmtp.inf” file on Windows PC. Then right-click on it and select the INSTALL option.
Removing Google Account from your phone will erase all of your device’s internal data. RootMyGalaxy won’t be responsible for any kind of error/issue with your device. Do it at your own risk.
ByPass FRP on Realme C15 RMX2180 (Remove Google Verification)
- Launch the SP Flash Tool as an Administrator. [Important]
- Now, copy the downloaded scatter.txt file to the SP Flash Tool directory
The scatter.txt file comes with a stock firmware file, so download the stock firmware file of the device, unzip that and get the scatter.txt file
- Then select scatter file for your phone from the SP Flash Tool location by choosing the required tab.
- Change the tab from download to format option.
- Select manual format Flash, and confirm a validation box.
- Leave the “EMMC_USER” as it is in the Region Field.
- Write 0x3588000 in the starting Address field.
- Write 0x100000 in the Format Lenght field.
- Next, press the Start button.
- Now, switch off your device and connect to the PC via USB Cable.
- Google Account Removal or FRP ByPassing process will start automatically and you will get a success notification on your computer screen within a few seconds.
- Your Realme C15 handset is now free from Google Account Protection. Now, disconnect your device.
- Reboot the phone into Stock Recovery Mode ->
- By pressing and holding the Power+Volume Up button together for a few seconds. Now, release the power button when the logo appears. Then the Stock Recovery Menu will open and leave the volume button as well.
- Now, perform a full Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache as well.
- Next, restart the phone to normal mode and wait for the complete boot. Check whether FRP Lock appears or not.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
You’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock or Google Account Protection Lock easily from your device. If you’ve any queries or issues with the guide, feel free to ask in the comments below.