Step-By-Step Guide To Download and Install Canadian LG G6 LG-H873 Stock ROM / Firmware:LG is a brand that has been among the top smartphone companies around for the world for quite some time. Year after year they have released some exceptional devices which have been highly popular. Their latest flagship called LG G6 was launched in 2017 and it immediately became a success. It comes with world class features and an excellent specifications list. You can further improve the performance of your LG G6 if you device to root your phone.
However, cases arise where your phone might even get bricked. But you need not worry as you can easily unbrick your phone by installing the stock ROM. In this post, we will be telling you how to install Canadian LG G6 Stock ROM.
The process is fairly simple, all that you are required to do is fulfil the mentioned pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide to safely Install Canadian LG G6 LG-H873 Stock ROM / Firmware
Advantages of Flashing Stock Firmware on your phone:
- You can easily unbrick your phone
- Unroot the device and gain warranty
- Re-flash the stock ROM and fix problems
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Canadian LG G6 (LG-H873) –
How To Install Canadian LG G6 LG-H873 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download the latest LGUP and LG USB Drivers and install them on your PC
- Now download the Stock Firmware from the download section
- Finally, follow this guide to flash the stock ROM/Firmware (.KDZ) using LGUP tool > How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool