In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Download & Flash / Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Codename Dior Android Marshmallow 6.0.This is an unofficial but stable CyanogenMod 13 ROM.The Installation process is very simple and easy.Download the ROM and Flash it Via TWRP Recovery.Don’t worry Below we will be sharing Full step by step Guide on How to Flash Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM a.k.a CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial ROM) with direct download links
This is an unofficial ROM.It is posted on Xda by audahadi, Senior Member from Xda and this is based on CM13 Source code and Android marshmallow 6.0.This is in alpha stage that means there will be few bugs present.But in future updates, they will fix all the bugs
As we mentioned before this is an unofficial ROM.If you want to try Marshmallow then you should Flash the ROM but before take a nandroid backup.We highly recommend not to use this ROM as your daily driver.
→It is very stable ROM. For more details on this ROM.Please visit this official Xda Thread
The guide is very simple and easy.You just have to follow some steps to Safely Flash CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G (Unofficial)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 4G while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For Redmi Note 4G, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM
- How to Enable The Hidden Android 6.0 System UI Tuner
- [Guide] How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs
→ How to Flash / Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Unofficial)
How to Download & Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial)
Step By Step Guide
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable provided
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Redmi Note 4G
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.