Here we will be sharing the stock firmware file of Doppio DPF500. If you want to install the Stock ROM On Doppio DPF500, then we have got you covered here. The Official stock firmware file version name is DPF500_Doppio_Claro_V1.0 – full_hct6735m_35gu_l-eng 5.1 LMY47D t25u-dk-p4015e-dpf500-35mgu-wvga-64g8g-bom31-lamax. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop Mobile OS. It is compatible with MediaTek’s MT6735M powered variant of the device.
In the Android ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs. 1) Stock ROM and 2) Custom ROM. The Stock ROM or firmware is the OS (Operating system) which comes pre-installed with a device provided by the mobile manufacturer. On the other hand, Custom ROMs are third party ROMs build by developers which are based on Android source code but nothing to do with the mobile manufacturer.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Doppio DPF500 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doppio DPF500
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Doppio DPF500 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doppio DPF500
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doppio DPF500
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doppio DPF500
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Doppio DPF500 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Doppio DPF500
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff4056″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.