If you are looking for Allview E2 Living stock firmware, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Allview E2 Living is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install Allview E2 Living Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Allview E2 Living Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Leagoo_Z9_MT6580_OS3.0_Lite_E_20181023.zip.
Allview E2 Living was released in 2014. It comes equipped with a 4-inch display with screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat. It is powered by a Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 MediaTek CPU coupled with 512 MB of RAM and 4 flash storage. The device sports only a single rear camera which is 3.15 MP and a VGA Front camera. It houses a Removable Li-Po 1350 mAh battery.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Install Official Stock ROM On Allview E2 Living (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Allview E2 Living Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Allview E2 Living
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Allview E2 Living ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Allview E2 Living
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Allview E2 Living
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Allview E2 Living
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Allview E2 Living Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Allview E2 Living
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.